Want to be part of team KAOBON – so what do you do now?
If you want to learn stand up (Muay Thai or Boxing)
- Check the schedule for class times (Beginners/Intermediate Muay Thai is 7pm – 8pm on a Tuesday & Thursday & Boxing is 6pm – 7pm on a Tuesday & Thursday)
- Come down & participate in the lesson or come down & watch a lesson
- To participate in ANY of the fighter’s classes, morning sessions & the Advanced Muay Thai lessons you need to speak to a member of staff first.
If you want to learn ground fighting (MMA, Luta Livre, Wrestling or Jiu-Jitsu)
- Check the schedule for class times (Luta Livre has classes every night from 8pm, MMA 7pm - 8pm Monday to Friday, Wrestling 8pm – 9pm Tuesday & Thursday & Jiu-Jitsu 7pm – 8pm Friday)
- Come down & participate in the lesson or come down & watch a lesson - beginners or advanced can do the same class
- To participate in ANY of the fighter’s classes, morning sessions & the Advanced Muay Thai lessons you need to speak to a member of staff first
Kaobon offers two types of membership that will suit both the casual/intermediate & professional fighter.
MEMBERSHIP A - This will suit the casual/intermediate fighter
- £30 per month
- All classes £3 instead of the regular price £5
MEMBERSHIP B (Fighters Memmbership) – For those who are serious in competing
PAY AS YOU GO
Kaobon also offer you the convenience of being able to pay for classes on a “Pay as you train” basis, each lesson is £5. Private lessons are available on request.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I want to train in Muay Thai but have never trained before, which lesson is best for me?
Tuesday & Thursday lessons (7pm) cater for all levels of Muay Thai
What should I bring/wear to start Muay Thai or boxing?
Shorts & t-shirt & a pair of bag/boxing gloves (8oz – 14oz)
What should I bring/wear to start Wrestling?
Shorts, t-shirt & wrestling boots (if you have them).
What should I bring/wear to start MMA?
Shorts, t-shirt & a pair MMA gloves (if you have them).
I want to train in boxing but have never boxed before; will the lesson cater for me?
I want to train in MMA what lesson is best for me?
All MMA EVENING lessons cater for beginners as well as experienced fighters
I want to train in wrestling but have never wrestled before, will the lesson cater for me?
If I pay £30 a month membership fee what classes am I entitled to take part in?
Apart from the fighter’s classes you can take part in ANY of the classes on offer, you pay just £3 per class to take part.
Explain the membership system for me
If you train as you go each lesson will cost £5. So, for example, if you decided to do 3 lessons in a night (Boxing, Mauy Thai & Wrestling) you would pay £15. If you paid the £30 per month membership & you decided to do the same three lessons then you would only pay £3 per lesson, £9 in total.
A lot of people at the gym usually do 2 lessons a night, Muay Thai followed by a ground class, that’s 12 classes a week. If you didn’t opt for the £30 per month membership over the week these 12 lessons would cost £60 or £240 a month. Opting for the £30 per month membership these lessons would cost £144 per month.
Fighter’s membership is £120 per month & gives you access to every lesson available including the fighter’s class with no extra charge. You must first speak to an instructor about taking part in the fighter’s class.
I been training for a few years in Muay Thai and/or MMA can I take part in the fighters class?
No. If you wish to train in the fighter’s class or sparring class you must speak to an instructor first
Got another question? Send it to us